Notice

The contents of this blog are copyrighted to the author, Missy (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, reprinted, published or in any way copied without written permission of the author.

The medical information contained in this blog (when it appears) is not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. Any medical topics discussed here are as they pertain to the author and her conditions only. Do not make any changes to your medications, treatments, etc. without speaking to your personal physician first.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well ..two days in a row! Miracles do occur!

Woot! two days in a row..wow..didn't know I had it in me.

Other than coughing I am feeling better which is nice and for some reason my pain is low. I'll take it!

Hey maybe being sick is a cure for chronic pain? Nawww..not for a long time, just for while you feel like hell warmed over, then I tend to get a break for a day or two, until I start doing stuff again. LOL

Today I folded the laundry and put it away. Not a major amount of things done, but I guess its better than nothing at all.

I'm sitting here listening to music. Everytime I do this I remember just how music effects me and then I forget until the next time I sit around listening to music. It always lifts my spirits, even the songs that are sad or painful in nature. Makes me want to get up and dance, it makes doing housework easier, and it just makes me happy. It makes me remember what is good about life, remember being young and thinking I'd never get old and live forever. (typical teen stuff) Either way good stuff and a nice way to spend a few hours :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree music is so uplifting I am glad you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog. For people who are chronically ill and/or in constant pain, it can be difficult to socialize as frequently as we would like to do so. Talking with others online is a way for us to socialize, chat with others, make new friends, reach out to others in similar circumstances and many more positive effects.

Knowing that someone has read my posts and commented on it, helps in many ways. The biggest two being that it helps ease the feeling of being "alone" and that no one could possibly understand. Secondly, it reminds us that others truly do care and that just feels wonderful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog, it really does mean a great deal to me and is helpful too!