Notice

The contents of this blog are copyrighted to the author, Missy (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, reprinted, published or in any way copied without written permission of the author.

The medical information contained in this blog (when it appears) is not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. Any medical topics discussed here are as they pertain to the author and her conditions only. Do not make any changes to your medications, treatments, etc. without speaking to your personal physician first.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sometimes things just don't work out

I was hoping I could do the post once a day thing but fate decided "HA HA nope! You want it, you can't have it!". I'm fairly used to this because too many times when I set up to do something, I can't get it done. Though it does still bother me, just not as much as it did the first couple of years.

Anyway, I was in the laundry room Saturday to do some laundry (what else would you do in the laundry room right?? HA! I can't think of a few things with the spin cycle...nevermind I'm just being weird LOL) and silly me tripped over a towel and fell hard on my left side. This put me in bed all day Sunday due to pain. Today the pain is still high but not as bad, though the lovely tropical storm Ida has added the usual deep throbbing ache I get when it rains (which it is copiously doing now).

What I am happy about:

My son is doing well with homeschooling
My niece is being really cute as usual and loves me a lot (I got cuddle time today!! YAY!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog. For people who are chronically ill and/or in constant pain, it can be difficult to socialize as frequently as we would like to do so. Talking with others online is a way for us to socialize, chat with others, make new friends, reach out to others in similar circumstances and many more positive effects.

Knowing that someone has read my posts and commented on it, helps in many ways. The biggest two being that it helps ease the feeling of being "alone" and that no one could possibly understand. Secondly, it reminds us that others truly do care and that just feels wonderful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog, it really does mean a great deal to me and is helpful too!