Notice

The contents of this blog are copyrighted to the author, Missy (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, reprinted, published or in any way copied without written permission of the author.

The medical information contained in this blog (when it appears) is not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. Any medical topics discussed here are as they pertain to the author and her conditions only. Do not make any changes to your medications, treatments, etc. without speaking to your personal physician first.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Its another rainy day here in the Sunshine State. So where's the sunshine? LOL

My pain is up today thanks to the rain, but I've still managed to do some chores. I have moved laundry, done dishes and am going to take a shower when I finish this post. I have continued to do chores every day and slowly the house is shaping up. It is beginning to look better than it has in a while and I am glad. I don't need my house to be sterile or anything, but I do like it to be a bit neater than it has been.

I had a nice long talk with Yoshi today. Gosh I really miss her. She seems to be quite happy in Wisconsin and I am glad of that, but it does feel really odd not to have her in the house. She is my best friend and having her living so far away hurts at the same time that I feel happy for her and proud of her and all that. This whole parenting thing is very confusing, lots of times where you get to feel two (or more) different emotions at the same time. Fun fun fun! LOL

Other than continuing to feel more awake and alive, continuing to take control of my house again, not much has been going on. I figured I'd post something quick just to let you all know I haven't disappeared or anything. I hope to do some stitching after my shower, while I let my back relax. Doing dishes hurts. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog. For people who are chronically ill and/or in constant pain, it can be difficult to socialize as frequently as we would like to do so. Talking with others online is a way for us to socialize, chat with others, make new friends, reach out to others in similar circumstances and many more positive effects.

Knowing that someone has read my posts and commented on it, helps in many ways. The biggest two being that it helps ease the feeling of being "alone" and that no one could possibly understand. Secondly, it reminds us that others truly do care and that just feels wonderful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog, it really does mean a great deal to me and is helpful too!