Notice

The contents of this blog are copyrighted to the author, Missy (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, reprinted, published or in any way copied without written permission of the author.

The medical information contained in this blog (when it appears) is not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. Any medical topics discussed here are as they pertain to the author and her conditions only. Do not make any changes to your medications, treatments, etc. without speaking to your personal physician first.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Feeling a bit better

but not all the way back to normal. Yesterday I had to pick up Bridgette. It was either pick her up or be knocked over by her. She was grabbing my legs and jumping up saying "Ahma up! Ahma up!". So I picked her up and boy oh boy did my pelvis dislike that! To go along with the weird pain in my lower back, picking her up caused similar pain in both SI joints. ACK! So back to bed I went.

Today is a bit better. I still have the twinges, but nowhere near as often. I still have the areas of higher pain in lower back and the top of both SI joints, but its not as sharp a pain. I'm hovering around a 7 to 8 instead of a 9 to 10, which is better. Not great, but better. I just wish I could sit in bed in a manner that would let me stitch. Since I have to bend forward a little to stitch in bed, I can't do it, it just hurts too much. This is very annoying because man oh man I want to stitch! ARRGGHH!!

Oh well. Back to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog. For people who are chronically ill and/or in constant pain, it can be difficult to socialize as frequently as we would like to do so. Talking with others online is a way for us to socialize, chat with others, make new friends, reach out to others in similar circumstances and many more positive effects.

Knowing that someone has read my posts and commented on it, helps in many ways. The biggest two being that it helps ease the feeling of being "alone" and that no one could possibly understand. Secondly, it reminds us that others truly do care and that just feels wonderful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog, it really does mean a great deal to me and is helpful too!