Notice

The contents of this blog are copyrighted to the author, Missy (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, reprinted, published or in any way copied without written permission of the author.

The medical information contained in this blog (when it appears) is not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. Any medical topics discussed here are as they pertain to the author and her conditions only. Do not make any changes to your medications, treatments, etc. without speaking to your personal physician first.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sometimes it is nice to be wrong

I don't usually like to be wrong, but then not many people do like being wrong. LOL

However, in this case I am quite happy to have been wrong. I am not alone and the person I had been relying upon did not really believe that I was faking my back. I misunderstood what was said, and one of the things was said the wrong way ( which woke the fear). I have this fear because I have been replaced by my ex-husband as a direct result of my back. In fact, when he told me he chose his girlfriend over me he said it was because she wasn't broken like I am. I've gotten much better about it, but it is a still a sore spot.

Thank you for your support, I really do appreciate it. specially when I am being an idiot... :)

I am so glad to have been wrong though!

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* I'm glad you were wrong too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my friend,

    Honey, my heart goes out to you when it comes to those that love us, and suddenly our pain and hidden illnesses start getting 'in the way' for people we thought were behind us, (in many uses of the word!)--we thought they understood us...were partners in our struggle with back issues and the resulting pain.

    Never hearing it from HIS own lying mouth,(my ex-common-law-husband),I heard OF him saying that he couldn't handle being with me because of my "physical issues". This coming, of course, from his girlfriend, so along with many horrible, and totally illegal things she did to me, (WHY I'LL NEVER KNOW), I figured she is a green-eyed monster full of jealousy and super, super low self-esteem, obviously very threatened by me, although I was done done done with that very ill man, a Pathological liar who was living a complete double life, I certainly never stuck my nose in his ex-wife's life--WHY would I do that?

    Hey Missy--look what happened; I rambled, got into some free writing and out comes the hurt-and to quote you--

    "I have been replaced by my ex-husband as a direct result of my back. In fact, when he told me he chose his girlfriend over me he said it was because she wasn't broken like I am. I've gotten much better about it, but it is a still a sore spot. Thank you for your support, I really do appreciate it. specially when I am being an idiot.."

    ARE we really being "idiots"? Or simply stating the truth, which sucks, and hurts, and we did not ASK FOR THIS PAIN....Oh my friend..

    I totally relate.

    Gentle Hugs---<3
    You'll always have my support! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Yoshi and AAhhzz (Ron). Again Ron, I am very sorry that I let that old fear take control. I should have known better. Also, thank you for understanding, accepting, and loving me warts and all!

    Shauna, it is very nice to be understood! I also do not understand why one of my ex's new wife (now his ex also) attacked me many times verbally and with letters. It never really made much sense. Thank you for understanding my post and my emotional baggage, it does help knowing that others understand! I am sorry that you had to go through something similar. it really does suck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog. For people who are chronically ill and/or in constant pain, it can be difficult to socialize as frequently as we would like to do so. Talking with others online is a way for us to socialize, chat with others, make new friends, reach out to others in similar circumstances and many more positive effects.

Knowing that someone has read my posts and commented on it, helps in many ways. The biggest two being that it helps ease the feeling of being "alone" and that no one could possibly understand. Secondly, it reminds us that others truly do care and that just feels wonderful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog, it really does mean a great deal to me and is helpful too!