Notice

The contents of this blog are copyrighted to the author, Missy (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used, reprinted, published or in any way copied without written permission of the author.

The medical information contained in this blog (when it appears) is not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. Any medical topics discussed here are as they pertain to the author and her conditions only. Do not make any changes to your medications, treatments, etc. without speaking to your personal physician first.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Still Around

The last few days have been fairly difficult. My pain has been pretty bad, though my meds have prevented a pain crisis. The headaches from the Pristiq have not completely stopped, instead my head has that feeling you get that you know could turn into a headache even though it doesn't hurt at that moment. Because of that I have not been spending much time on the computer. I was concerned that the monitor would cause me to get a headache as it did the other day. I think I will be asking for a different medication. I've been sitting at the computer for about 20 minutes now and I am getting a headache. That normally does not happen to me. The only new thing is the Pristiq so I am pretty sure that is what is causing the headaches. This leaves me with two choices: change the medication, or stay away from the computer. Due to my back, my computer is how I stay connected with friends and family. I've met a lot of wonderful people through the computer, people who are now close friends of mine. I am not willing to give that up, so I will request a change in medication instead.

I have continued to stitch and enjoy it. I posted an update on Christmas Dreams on my stitching blog. I also posted book reviews of the stitching books I received for my birthday.

I finally managed to get some sleep. I had a drink which, of course, made me sleepy (which is why I had one) and I went to sleep. I slept from about 8PM Saturday until almost 2PM Sunday! YAY! I really needed the sleep. But of course, now I am wide awake. LOL

I had a great idea to blog about tonight but now my head hurts and my mind went blank, so I'll just stop here. Maybe it will come back to me tomorrow LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog. For people who are chronically ill and/or in constant pain, it can be difficult to socialize as frequently as we would like to do so. Talking with others online is a way for us to socialize, chat with others, make new friends, reach out to others in similar circumstances and many more positive effects.

Knowing that someone has read my posts and commented on it, helps in many ways. The biggest two being that it helps ease the feeling of being "alone" and that no one could possibly understand. Secondly, it reminds us that others truly do care and that just feels wonderful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and/or comment on my blog, it really does mean a great deal to me and is helpful too!